Sunday, November 16, 2008

Unequal Time's "Fairness Doctrine" Post Linked by HotAir.com

Thank you, Ed Morrissey! 

After notifying HotAir.com's Generalissimo Morrissey my post of last Friday - "LA Times Media Commentator Says Fairness Doctrine is Baseless; Millions of Conservatives Breathe a Sigh of Relief" - he was kind enough to link to my blog and pull a couple of paragraphs from my post in his excellent expansion on the confused commentary of James Rainey on the subject of the "Fairness Doctrine".

Still no word back from James Rainey, himself, who I emailed just prior to posting, not that I plan to wait by the computer for a response that will likely never come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts may deleted at the sole discretion of the site's author. Posts do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or opinions of the administrator.